You want to listen to this.
1. Dpat - Unbound
2. Tom And Jerry - Maximum Booty Style (Ticklish Reboot)
3. Lil’ Wayne - Put Some Keys On That
4. Missy Elliott - All n My Grill (Feat. Big Boi & Nicole)
5. Kanye West - We Major (Feat. Nas & Really Dope)
6. Mac Dre - Not My Job
7. Pharrell Williams - Best Friend
8. Kaytranada - 81
9. Mozaic - My Guess is as Good
10. Clipse - Blaze of Glory (Feat. Pharrell & Ab-Liva)
11. Frank-n-Dank - Ma Dukes
12. Missy Elliott - Baby Girl Interlude / Intro (feat. Mary J.Blige)
13. Jhene Aiko - From Time TF Chop 4 Jesse
14. A Tribe Called Quest - Get A Hold
15. Q-Tip - For the Nasty (Feat. Busta Rhymes & The Neptunes)
16. 8TM - Hoes/Pretty
17. Sango - What the Wind Does (Windows)
18. Andre 3000 - A Life In The Day Of Benjamin Andre
19. DJ Quik - Jet Set
20. Keak Da Sneak - Super Hyphy (Thizz Remix) (Feat. Thizz Nation)
21. Tha Dogg Pound - Cali Iz Active (Feat. Snoop Dogg)
22. Daft Punk - Club Soda
23. Ta-ku - Beggining To End
24. Moko - Freeze (Mura Masa Remix)
25. Timbaland & Magoo - Man Undercover (Feat. Aaliyah)
26. 112 - Anywhere (Instrumental)
27. Mr. Carmack - Felt Nothing Today
28. Sango - Wonder
29. Sango - Maluco
30. Sango - Memory Loss
They stole our smile … so we cloth our teeth in gold! … for inquires email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
THIS IS WHAT ANARCHY LOOKS LIKE.
Hope for the future.
This kid is incredible.
Also, this sort of illustrates how pointless it is to ban books from teenagers. “See this book? This one, right here? DON’T READ IT. We, your teachers and parents, FORBID you to read it. Don’t ask why. Just don’t.” And suddenly everyone has a burning desire to find out what all the fuss is about…
My english teacher in grade 11 told us about the time that her daughter wanted to get a piercing (I don’t remember exactly what, might have been eyebrow) and our teacher absolutely forbid her from doing it, knowing full well that this would push her daughter to do it, satisfying her daughter’s need for rebellion so that she wouldn’t feel the need to do something worse.
i love everything about this post
The Heartbreak Phase.
The Heartbreak Phase.
Why is it that when I am heartbroken I find solace in looking at pictures of other happy couples? It’s as if my heart is healing through the fact of love being given to someone else. Aknowledgement that somewhere, someone isn’t feeling the pain that I feel. That someone is better than the person who I allowed to hurt me. That knowledge, even within grief, helps.
-I will project positive light into my life tomorrow
-I am the owner of which way the direction of my day goes
-Nothing can ruin your day unless you let it